Tuesday, October 7, 2014

10 Reasons Not to Wrong Me

Ok, I am usually a very nice person. Sometimes, people like to take my kindness for weakness. When that is done, the bad side comes out. For the most part, I try to stay cool, calm, and collected as I am not very confrontational when it comes to certain things. I don't allow myself to get to this point all the time. It usually takes a lot. But, once that side comes out, you will think twice about crossing me. Here are 10 reasons why:


1. I can ruin your life. Literally, I will destroy whatever happiness you have left and not think twice about it. Read on to see how...
2. I can and will delete every memory of you from my life. Seriously, from the moment our paths crossed, to the moment I cut you off, everything can get erased. I don't have time to deal with negativity or drama for that matter. What makes you think that you are the exception?
3. I have absolutely no problem with ignoring any attempts from you trying to make things right. Obviously, since its so easy for me to delete your existence, this is even easier.
4. I am quick to respond with "Who is this?" if you send me any messages whether on social media or through text. Deleting your existence also includes deleting your contact information from EVERYTHING. The perfect "revenge" is someone realizing they have actually been deleted from your life and have been "forgotten".
5. KARMA. If you think that this is nonexistent, think again. Whatever you do to wrong me, will come back on you twice as hard. Just sit back and watch that happen.
6. I can walk right past you and not even see or speak to you. I don't want to say that I hold grudges, but once I delete you from my life, that's it.
7. Any mutual friends we have, will know what you did to me. When we are no longer seen together at group functions, our friends will want to know why. Of course, I will let them know. But it's up to them to decide whether they want to deal with you still. Lets hope not since you would probably wrong them as well eventually.
8. You wont be able to win this war. In order for you to win, I would have to allow you to still make me upset, bother me, or interfere in my life. But honey, how is that possible if you don't exist? Think about that.
9. Even though #2 states that I don't have a problem deleting your existence....... I could still be spiteful and keep you as a friend on all of my social networks. I could keep you around just to torture you with all of the things I am doing without you. You know why...because I can be a Mean Girl and torture you in that way. Unfortunately, you don't even deserve to still be able to look into my life in that way. Sorry...not sorry.
10. I will continue to stay happy with or without you. Your existence will NOT determine my happiness. I would totally not be bothered because again, there would be absolutely no recollection of your existence in my world.


This was fun to write! If this made me seem like a mean person, maybe I am. I think everyone has a little mean in them. Everyone has a limit. Everyone has a certain point when they are tired of dealing with drama and negativity from others. I honestly try my hardest to do right by everyone. Even if they wrong me. It takes a lot to get me to this point. If you stay on my good side, you wont have to worry about this treatment happening to you.

"If they don't bring positivity, they don't mean you any good. Rid your life of negative vibes, negative people, and negativity in general. Life is too short to deal with people who mean you harm."
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
The Rambling Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment