Monday, October 20, 2014

Where have I been?!

Good morning readers!

I know some of you have been wondering where I have been and why I haven't been posting regularly. Well, here's a quick update:


I have been getting ready for some big and new changes in my life. If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I have been applying and interviewing for new jobs. I have also been under a lot of stress from all aspects of life. After countless let downs, I finally ended up getting the job that I wanted. I will get paid more as well as have great benefits. It will also allow me to be at home a little bit more with my son. So that is one thing that I have accomplished! I have a few more things in store and I will be updating you all along the way. But, for now, I will have 2 weeks of free time, so I will do my best to get back to posting regularly!



Thanks for being patient with me on this journey all!
XOXO,
The Rambling Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment