Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What's On My Mind

Good afternoon readers!

I know that I haven't been posting any of my daily good morning posts/quote of the days. I am currently working on some things right now in my personal life which kind of takes away my blog posting time. However, I will have more time soon to get back to my regular posting! Also, I have to say thank you to everyone giving me support, commenting, and reading my blog! I truly, honestly, appreciate it!

Right now, I am currently under A LOT of stress. I have been keeping busy ans keeping my mind off of things though. Usually, I am great with stress, but it just seems like lately, NOTHING I do or want has been working out in my favor. The constant let downs, are starting to take a toll on me for the worst. Now, I am usually a happy person and I absolutely LOVE to laugh and I LOVE making other people laugh. But, recently, I feel like my humor is just a mask and it's really not helping me feel better anymore. I am not in a deep, dark, place of depression though. But I am noticing a change in my attitude towards certain things. I am also running out of optimism. I do however, turn to God, and continue to pray to him for guidance. I know that this is just a temporary down, but I am ready for this stormy cloud to leave me.

So, with all of this being said, I want to know what you all do to handle and battle stress? I am out of options.

Thank you again for reading! Please don't hesitate to comment and give me your thoughts and suggestions!

XOXO,
The Rambling Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment